UX Design Intern
Fuego UX is a digital experience consulting firm based in Colorado. We are looking for talented designers to work with us starting in Summer 2021. This is a remote role with compensation of $20 USD per hour.
- Research - user interviews, surveys, usability testing, data analysis
- Product strategy, interaction design and prototyping
- Visual design, branding, and design systems
- Presenting designs to client stakeholders
- Design QA and developer collaboration to ensure high quality implementation
- Current student or recent graduate
- Training in Design or Human-Computer Interaction
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe CC
- Collaboration - We encourage proactive communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Remote - We work from where we want to increase balance and flexibility.
- Timeliness - We execute promptly and take ownership of work.
- Giving back - We take time to give back and volunteer in our local community.
- Learning - We always look for opportunities to learn.
Fuego UX is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
To apply send us a note and a link to your portfolio:firstname.lastname@example.org