Contract | Remote
Fuego UX is a digital experience consulting firm based in Colorado. We are a collaborative team of designers working across multiple cutting edge product design initiatives. This is a remote contractor role. Salary Range: $50/hr - $80/hr
- Research - user interviews, surveys, usability testing, data analysis.
- Product strategy, interaction design and prototyping.
- Visual design, branding, and design systems.
- Presenting designs to client stakeholders.
- Managing projects with clients and fitting into their preferred design cycles.
- Convey design strategy to clients and internal teams alike.
- Design QA and developer collaboration to ensure high quality implementation.
- 3-8 years of relevant UX design experience.
- Training in Design or Human-Computer Interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work with enterprise design and product management teams.
- Previous client facing experience in a consulting or agency setting is preferred.
- Proficiency in Figma and Webflow
- Collaboration - We encourage proactive communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Remote - We work from where we want to increase balance and flexibility.
- Timeliness - We execute promptly and take ownership of work.
- Giving back - We take time to give back and volunteer in our local community.
- Learning - We always look for opportunities to learn.
Fuego UX is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.